HEY! DO NOT Buy SlimQuick until you read My REVIEW based on Fully Researched Information! Ingredients, Results and USER FEEDBACK With 70+ Comments Included!
With the flooding of fat loss products on the market, it’s important that the customer do their due diligence in regards to researching the product, understanding how it works, what are the expectations, any possible side effects and what do people think about it.
- CLICK HERE to jump to ingredients and possible side effects!
One such weight loss product is SlimQuick Fat Burner.
IN SUMMARY, Here Is What You’ll Discover in This Review:
- The Producing Company
- How Does It Work?
- Thing You Have to Know Before You Buy This Product!
- What Are The Ingredients?
- Tricks and Techniques You Just Have to See!
- What Are the Results & Customer Opinions?
- AWESOME Discussion With 70+ Comments!
- Further Resources That Will Help You!
The Producing Company
The producing company is SlimQuick Laboratories.
- It is located in Wilmington (Delaware) and is a subsidiary of WellNX Life Sciences.
As with any product you want to buy it’s important to do research about its producer. You should focus on its reputation, any customer dissatisfaction associated with this company, any legal suits pending, etc.
In addition, there are websites that have gathered complaints about various companies.
One credible site to find out about a company’s ability to provide customer satisfaction is the Better Business Bureau.
[You Might Want To Read This: Will The Venus Factor System By John Barban Work For You?]
Dosing & How SlimQuick Works
This is a fat loss supplement that is designed to help lose weight more effectively than with a typical diet plan. The individual wishing to slim down will take:
- One caplet with a meal or an 8 ounce glass of water.
The maximum dosage of this supplement is six per day.
[You Will Really Like This: The 8 Most Effective Exercises For Full Body Weight Loss]
The ingredients include a combination of various effective components:
- Fiber: The first ingredient is a number of edible fibers. These are natural and help absorb calories and fat within the body.
- Diuretic Component: The purpose of this ingredient is to stimulate the kidneys and help in the removal of excess water.
- Amino Acids: It contains a blend of amino acids. These help in promoting relaxation within the body.
- Vitamin B: Additionally, Vitamin B is added. This particular substance helps provide and generate energy within the body. It’s important for the individual to maintain their enthusiasm and energy levels high while slimming down.
- Caffeine: Another important part of ingredients found in this product is caffeine. It plays critical role as it’s a natural stimulant that helps regulate energy levels as well as stimulates the body’s metabolism.
- Natural Appetite Suppressant: Finally, rounding out the specially designed formula is the use of a natural appetite suppressant. This one “tricks” the brain into thinking that no more food is needed. Consequently, individuals feels full and drastically reduce their intake of food and calories.
[You Might Want to Read This: Best Weight Loss Pills 2013: Shed Those Pounds And Get Slim!]
The anticipated result of using this pill is the loss of weight through the burning of fat, loss of excessive “water weight”, being an appetite suppressant and also provides an increase in energy levels to help the individual meet their fitness goals.
Definitely Check Out These Popular Posts:
- Top 22 High Protein Foods That Will Banish Your Hunger
- 8 Best Ways to Lose Belly Fat Naturally
- Beginner’s Guide to 7 Day GM Diet Plan
Possible Side Effects
This is not uncommon because people are different and have various sensitivities and reactions to specific substances. Here are some that were reported by users:
- Loss of Focus: One possible side effect associated with the use of this weight loss supplement is for the individual to lose their focus.
- Insomnia: Another possible side effect is for the individual to not be able to go to sleep. In other words, there is a possibility of insomnia associated with the use of this product. Do not take it in the early evening or beyond.
- Dehydration: Also, you should be aware of the possibility of dehydration. The symptoms of dehydration could be dry mouth, headaches, low or no urine output or urine looks dark yellow.
- Anxiety & Nervousness: Anxiety or nervousness has also been reported by individuals who have taken this supplement.
- From Energy Spike to None: Another side effect is a significant spike in energy followed by a crash.
However, before you start using this product (or any other weight loss supplement) it is important to consult with your physician or medical professional.
This is even more true for those, who have any pre-existing health condition, are pregnant or nursing!
[This is an Awesome Resource: The Ultimate Resource For Losing Weight Fast And Healthy]
The official website of this product claims that there has been conducted research on the use and effectiveness of this product. In one scenario, a double-blind scientific study was conducted.
One group of women was given the product twice a day. These women lost, on an average, three times the weight versus the group of women who were given a placebo. Each group of women followed a diet consisting of a maximum of 1350 calories per day.
The results were that those women using this supplement lost three times as much weight as those ladies that did not use the supplement. Specifically, close to 25 pounds were lost in 90 days by the women taking the supplement.
See more on this clinical study of Dr. Di Pierro and others: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19594224
The price can range anywhere from $19.98 to $29.99.
Most retailers offer a 30 day return policy which means a product must be returned within 30 days if not satisfied.
It’s important to note, that when buying this item locally, there are other associated benefits. Those associated benefits include supporting local retailers and paying associated sales taxes on the product.
[Also Read This: 15 Effective Tips To Stop Sugar Cravings]
Where to Buy This Product
There are many retailers as well as online websites you can purchase it from. Some of those online stores could include:
Additionally local retailers could include:
- CVS, etc.
When purchasing from an online retailer it is important to note that there may be associated charges in addition to the actual cost of the product. Those associated charges could be, depending upon where the customer lives, additional sales tax and shipping charges.