- October 2014 UPDATE: You can find over 800 comments about this product in the comment section. Links to warnings about this product included.
In the world of weight loss supplements and diet pills you often find that your choices are between very powerful options that can seem dangerous if used incorrectly, and less potent but all-natural selections which are completely safe to use.
- CLICK HERE to jump to the possible side effects!
The problem is to decide whether you want to take it slow and steady while being careful, or see big results right away.
REMEMBER: Share your RESULTS in the comment section. There are over 800 Reviews already.
Most people want the best of both worlds, but that can seem out of reach.
The promise of Plexus Slim is to give you that high caliber weight loss solution without putting yourself at risk, and that is definitely a promise worth looking into.
If those claims are true then this supplement might be a complete no-brainer for a great number of people, so I’m going to cast a light on this product and give it a thorough look to see what you can really expect.
What Is Plexus Slim?
It’s a completely natural dietary supplement which places itself in the category of very powerful chemical options while avoiding risks associated with the latter. In theory this means that you could expect to see quick and dramatic change within your body, shedding pounds at a rate you can really appreciate while not having to feel apprehensive about the experience.
It’s safe to use and I can tell you that it works very effectively as well. One great benefit of this product is that its ingredients are not only saving your body from damage, but they can actually provide health benefits alongside your weight loss.
Instead of attacking cells within the body the way that fat burning chemicals do, the ingredients in it serve to promote and enhance natural functions, and this generally means that side effects will all be good things. Read on below to find out exactly how that works.
How Does It Work?
Because this is a natural supplement its focus isn’t on eating away at your body, but adding good things to it. Product provides you with valuable acids, antioxidants and fiber which will work together in concert to make your weight loss goals infinitely more attainable.
First and foremost, this is an effective appetite suppressant, and reason it is so effective is that it really leaves you feeling full and satisfied.
It contains ingredients which will signal to your brain that your nutritional needs are being met and you do not need to eat any more, and this is great but that’s as far as most natural appetite suppressants will go.
Taking things a step further, product makes use of a fiber which expands within stomach to actually leave you feeling sated. You will feel like you have eaten a large meal when you have only had a small amount of food, and this is absolutely critical in overcoming habitual side of overeating.
[You Might be Interested in This: The 8 Most Effective Exercises For Full Body Weight Loss]
In addition to its appetite suppressing properties, it is one of very few natural weight loss supplements which is capable of effectively burning fat cells in a safe and healthy way.
Instead of attacking those cells, it assists your body to increase natural functions which make better and more efficient use of fat cells.
It will boost your metabolism, and this I find to be the real key to natural weight loss since the big problem so many out there have when they struggle to shed pounds is that they simply have a lower metabolism than many other people.
Combining It with The Accelerator
While this product on its own is a very effective way to lose weight, if you want to see results even more quickly you can pair it with Accelerator which augments abilities of the first formula and increases its effectiveness.
This moves it out of range of the best natural supplements and puts it squarely on par with quite potent chemical diet pills, but you still maintain all benefits associated with natural solutions and you do not have to worry about damaging chemical properties.
Blend of ingredients in these two products (when they work together) is designed to be truly synergistic and seamless, so you’re not getting a completely different approach here but a second option which gives a massive boost to the existing properties. They are designed to be used together, so you don’t want to buy the Accelerator on its own.
My suggestion would be to start with the powder first and feel out the results and rate of progress you are making, and if that isn’t enough then there is the option to kick it up a notch with these additional pills. If you really want to lose weight quickly you can safely start by using them together.
What Are The Ingredients?
20.4.2014: List of ingredients was updated to comply with the changed formula.
From the Official Page:
Proprietary blend of Chlorogenic Acid (from Green Coffee Caffea arabica Bean) Extract (contains less than 2% natural caffeine), Garcinia cambogia Fruit Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Other Ingredients: POLYDEXTROSE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, BEET (BETA VULGARIS ROOT) EXTRACT (FOR COLOR), STEVIA (STEVIA REBAUDIANA LEAF) EXTRACT, LUO HAN GUO (SIRAITIA GROSVENORII FRUIT) EXTRACT.
End of update.
The Old One
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – It promotes energy within the body, converting glucose very effectively. Usually, this substance occurs naturally within your body, and its increased levels will have positive effects. It’s one of the main reasons people eat foods like rice bran and spinach, and the list of benefits it provides would literally be pages long. (Effects of alpha-lipoic Acid on body weight in obese subjects.)
- Beet Root Extract – This one should be considered a cleansing and balancing ingredient, working to balance pH levels and purify your blood.
- Chlorogenic Acid – This substance has been shown to inhibit absorption of fat from many different foods, and it can provide a nice boost to your metabolism as well. Perhaps its best documented effect is reduction of the risk of diabetes. (Chlorogenic acid exhibits anti-obesity property and improves lipid metabolism in high-fat diet-induced-obese mice.)
- Chromium – This one is used in a huge number of very different ways, but its primary role is to reduce cravings for simple carbohydrates.
- Citric Acid – It is one of four ingredients which seem to have been added primarily to make the mix taste a bit more pleasant. It is a natural preservative which has its own health benefits as well, and it’s a nice thing to have on board.
- Citrin K – This one, on the other hand, is quite direct and powerful in what it does. This is an extract of Garcinia Cambogia and it will greatly lower the rate at which your body converts carbs into fat stores by blocking negative functions in certain enzymes. It’s a fat blocker, but the way it accomplishes this also makes it a decent appetite suppressant.
- Glycemic Index Maltodextrin – The second of those four ingredients I mentioned which are here to improve flavor of this product. This is a natural sweetener derived from grains.
- Grape Skin Extract – It has a number of great beneficial ingredients within it, including flavonoids, linoleic acid, oligomeric proanthocyanidins and vitamin E. Combined together, these ingredients can reduce cholesterol and blood pressure quite well.
- Lo Han Extract – This is the third source of flavor. It’s a bit sweet and quite pleasant.
- Oxypregnane Steroidal Glycoside – It is a good appetite suppressant which is becoming more widely used in weight loss supplements. While it isn’t as proven as some of the other ingredients here, it is definitely known to be safe and natural.
- Stevia Extract – Finally the fourth and final flavor component, primarily used here as a sweetener, but it has also been approved by FDA as a dietary supplement.
There is not a lot here to report in terms of side effects, since this is a natural supplement, but the one negative side effect I have seen reported by a few users is that it can make them feel a little gassy.
Positive side effects are much more common.
While it is primarily a weight loss product, it will also leave users feeling more energized, it can reduce symptoms of depression, maintains blood sugar levels, promotes liver health, reduces the risk of heart disease and diabetes, and so on.
These are really wonderful ingredients to put into your body.
WARNING!!!! I just found this warning by Australian Government.
Here is an interesting topic about some side effects and also great discussion:
Where to Buy It?
The best place you can get your hands on this product is directly through PlexusWorldwide. You can trust that you are getting a good price here, and that the product you are delivered will be exactly as advertised.
Ambassadors are the main way to go, but you can also call the company directly (at least there was such a possibility the last time I have checked it).
Guarantee: What is more, you are offered a 60 day guarantee! This means that you have up to 60 days from receipt of the product to receive a full refund.
Usually, all you need to do is to contact customer service for a return authorization and give back rest of unused product together with its original packaging.
What Are the Results & Customer Opinions???
UPDATE: Canada issued warning in here: http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2014/37721a-eng.php
Overall, customers are remarkably positive about the product. It’s actually quite rare to see such agreement about a supplement, but this one has earned itself a very strong reputation for its effectiveness, its safety, and secondary health benefits that it provides.
Also, make sure to read all about this product on Supplement-Geek.com
One thing that is a bit different about this product and company is that they actively reach out to their users and interact with them frequently with events you can find on their website.
It is very rare for a company in this market to behave this way, because many of them would sooner feel the need to hide something, but there is a real community around this pill which really speaks to its effectiveness and reputation.
- 25 Best Weight Loss Tips Ever – on Prevention.com
- 7 New Weight Loss Supplements With Top Scientific Ratings – on Forbes.com
- Dr. Oz’s 100 Best Weight-Loss Tips – on DoctorOz.com
- Weight-Loss Pill Warning: 4 Women Tell Their Stories – on Self.com
- The 8 Healthiest Drinks – on FitnessMagazine.com