Leptigen pills are your secret to losing weight this year, right?
Before you go out and buy new clothes (because you’re going to lose so much weight after using these pills), it’s time to take a realistic look at what Leptigen can honestly offer to you regarding weight loss.
Will this product really help you lose weight?
We’re going to dig deep into the ingredients, how this product is supposed to work and provide you with a real, unbiased review of what we – and other people – have experienced when using this product.
The Way Leptigen Works for Weight Loss
You’ll be taking just two of these pills per day, and you’ll start to lose weight as a result. Leptigen pills work by using thermogenic-inducing agents, but you will also experience lipolysis-induction as well.
This is where the true magic of the product lies:
- Thermogenics increase or produce heat inside your body, and improve your basal metabolic rate. This means that you’ll begin to burn more calories at rest than you normally would.
- Lipolysis is the actual breakdown of lipids (fats) in your body. These are then flushed out. This is what you’ll need to lose that extra padding that you have on your hips and thighs.
From a medical standpoint, this product is a home run. You’ll definitely start losing weight, but it doesn’t happen overnight – well it technically does, but it takes a time to see visible results. Athletes and bodybuilders use thermogenic products to increase energy expenditures and trim back on excess fat.
There have also been a few scientific studies done on this product:
Preuss, H. G., et al. (2000). “Effects of niacin-bound chromium and grape seed proanthocyanidin extract on the lipid profile of hypercholesterolemic subjects: a pilot study”, in Journal of Medicine, Vol. 31(5-6).
– Georgetown University conducted an eight-week study that showed the effectiveness of the combined ingredients to help a person lose weight.
Grant, K. E., et al. (1997). “Chromium and exercise training: effect on obese women”, in Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, Vol. 29(8).
– The University of Texas also conducted a study that showed cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels were healthy, and bodyweight was preserved.
Stern, J. S., et al. (2013). “Efficacy and tolerability of an herbal formulation for weight management”, in Journal of Medicinal Foood, Vol. 16(6).
Stern, J. S., et al. (2013). “Efficacy and tolerability of a novel herbal formulation for weight management”, in Obesity, Vol. 21(5).
– Obesity and Journal of Medicinal Food demonstrated that significant weight reduction occurred thanks to Meratrim (an essential ingredient in Leptigen).
List of Ingredients
I’m a bit of a health nut, so I have a tendency to read ingredient lists and run the other way when there are dozens of substances that I don’t know of personally.
A firm believer in knowing what goes into his body, I’m happy to say that this product has just four main ingredients – many of which you already know – that help you lose weight:
- Meratrim (400mg) – Made from sphaeranthus indicus and garcinia mangostana, this flower and fruit extract has been proven to help lose weight. An 8-week study with 100 participants confirmed that this product reduces the BMI of participants.
- ChromeMate (100mcg) – Also known as chromium polynicotinate, this ingredient helps control blood glucose levels (play a crucial part in hunger and cravings) and promotes healthy cholesterol levels.
- Green tea extract 70% (200mg) – This substance is widely used in both India and China for medicinal purposes, and weight loss as it helps control blood glucose levels, offers weight loss benefits and is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals.
- Natural caffeine USP (75mg) – You should already know what caffeine is. Found in coffee, tea, chocolate and energy drinks, caffeine helps reduce appetite and increase metabolism.
Pay attention: There other ingredients included in this supplement. They include gelatin, cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Side Effects You May Experience
Potential side effects that are listed by the manufacturer are none. Since all of these ingredients come from natural substances, they have very little risk of causing side effects when taken appropriately.
If you decide to take more than recommended or you’re one of the unlucky few, you may experience:
Keep in mind: There is also a chance that you may be allergic to some ingredients, but this is very rare and has not been listed by the manufacturer.
- You’ll see results in as little as 4-weeks.
- You’ll feel more alert and happy.
- You’ll experience more controlled cholesterol levels.
- Antioxidants will help your body stay healthy.
- Impressive 120-day money back guarantee.
- Results don’t happen overnight.
- With $109.95 per monthly supply, Leptigen pills are a little on the expensive side.
- A potential of experiencing an allergic reaction.
- You need to take a pill twice a day.
My Verdict: Working But Expensive Option
Leptigen pills work. Period. But it does take the time to see results. I wouldn’t say that this is a miracle product, but it definitely helps you overcome those plateaus that you’ll reach during your weight loss efforts.
And don’t forget that the manufacturer does recommend exercise for faster results.
Despite the slightly higher cost, these pills seem to work wonders. I also like the fact that you only have to take two capsules per day, and that you will have so much energy when it comes time to perform your workout.