HEY! DO NOT Start the 30 Day Squat Challenge until you read My ULTIMATE Companion based on Fully Researched Information! 5 Basic Rules, 4 Cool Variations, and 2 AWESOME Tips Included!
The 30 Day Squat Challenge has been getting a lot of attention online and in the media. Although its premise is simple, you’re going to see awesome results!
- CLICK HERE to jump to the rules of this challenge.
This one-month workout plan is laid out in such a way that almost anyone can get started. What you’re going to do here is perform a certain number of squats daily.
Usually, the rules are as follows:
Begin with 50, have a rest every fourth day (you’ll need it!), gradually increase your total number. There are variations to this that can take you further, but we’ll get to that later!
By the time you get to the end, you’ll be able to do a maximum of two-hundred-and-fifty squats! The program isn’t too complicated, but you’re quickly going to understand why it’s considered to be a challenge in the first place.
But don’t be scared, you’ll love it, and the results will be excellent and worth it.
This Challenge Is Great for Both Women & Beginners!
The great thing about this program is the fact that it can do wonders for a broad range of people.
- Women – Ladies can indeed put this plan into action. Those who stick with it to the very end are sure to see their positive outcome.
- Beginners – Newbies can certainly take advantage of this plan, too. However, if you’re new to the exercise, in general, you may want to spend some time to build up your abilities first!
Fifty squats may not sound like a lot, but it is!
Don’t let that thought suggest you can’t handle it. You can. All we’re saying is that you should get used to doing squats before you take on this challenge!
But does it work?
It certainly does! The benefits are countless, and they include: Improving your abdominal and back areas, obliterating the calories and increasing your overall flexibility! The big advantage of this program is that you can do the challenge at home.
You Might Want to Read: 6 Really Simple and Effective Ways to Lose Water Weight
Crucial Lesson – Learn The Proper & Healthy Way of Doing a Squat!
There’s the right way to do squats that will give you all of the benefits we’ve already mentioned. And then there’s also the wrong way!
To avoid injury, you should:
- Put each foot shoulder-width apart.
- Looking straight ahead, keeping the back straight, you’ll start lowering yourself down by bending the knees. Make this movement to look and feel like you’re sitting down in a chair.
- You should only lower your body to the point of your comfort zone.
- Your heels shouldn’t leave the floor.
- The knees will travel over your toes, or they will go slightly outside them. Make sure they don’t bow inwards.
- Your arms are meant to stay straight out in front of you, to maintain balance.
5 Basic Rules of This Challenge You Need to Keep in Mind
To get the most out of this workout, there are some basic rules that you should bear in mind. These are designed to ensure you get the best outcome possible:
- Stretch & warm up – Focus on warming up and stretching out phases. Not only does failing to do so prevents you from enjoying results to its fullest, but it can also leave you open to pulling a muscle or even worse.
- Make sets – Divide the higher numbers into sets. As this plan gets tougher, remind yourself that you don’t have to push your body to do everything in a row! Break it down into sets. You’re not cheating yourself by doing so.
- Have a pause – Do not skip rest days as these are important and recommended for a reason in this program. They’re meant to give your muscles time to regeneration, regroup and get used to the strain you’re putting them through. Skipping them is only going to leave you open to injuries!
- Maintain correct posture – Always make sure your knees are pointing forward. Proper squat positioning is of utmost importance!
- It is risky – You are taking it on at your risk. The potential danger is minimal, but it does exist. Failing to warm up or do this exercise properly can cause injuries. This plan is in a general sense feasible for most. You will see improvements day by day. Be patient and disciplined!
Make Sure to Read: Important Facts About Treadclimber You Need to Know Right Now
When it comes to the squat challenge, there’s nothing wrong with asking for a little help. Don’t be afraid to incorporate some extra things into your routine.
Just check out paragraphs below to learn more!
2 Great (FREE) Tools You Should Get Your Hands on!
Tool #1 – Calendar & Printable Chart
This chart keeps you on track with how many squats you need to do each day and when you should be resting!
These Are The MOST POPULAR Posts:
- Top 22 High Protein Foods That Will Banish Your Hunger
- Beginner’s Guide to 7 Day GM Diet Plan
- 8 Best Ways to Lose Belly Fat Naturally
It even includes 4 simple steps for maintaining the proper technique. Print this off, tape it to wherever you’re working out, and use it to stay focused.
Tool #2 – Mobile Applications
There are also 2 excellent, essential mobile apps:
- 30 Day Squat Challenge Free – This is a great app to keep handy as you go through each day. It’s not just a schedule. It’s a tremendously useful motivational tool!
- Squats – The second app is available in the Google Play store. It was designed as a personal fitness trainer, one that will guide you through the whole challenge as time goes on while always keeping your health in mind.
Now, you’ve got the basics of this challenge, and you’ve got the apps with a calendar. Even so, you might still be a little skeptical about whether or not this program does deliver on all its promises!
4 Cool Variations of 30 Day Squat Challenge!
If you’ve completed this plan, you might be hankering for greater horizons.
If you feel like you can do more, consider these variations to the established format:
- 50 Day Challenge – You can do 30 days, but can you handle 50?
- 100 Squats – How do you feel about 100 a day?
- 200 Squats – Or would you be up to the extreme of 200?
Combo with @KeairaLaShae: This combo video isn’t for beginners, but it’s an excellent workout, and the results are seriously going to blow you away.
2 General Tips – Have Fun & Be Safe!
Remember that if you’re unsure whether or not this exercise plan is for you just consult a physician before starting this challenge!
Overall, safety cannot be stressed enough with the 30 Day Squat Challenge.
Most important: Do not forget to warm up, listen to your body, and respect the way this plan is laid out. You should certainly remember to have fun every single step of the way.