Read The Parts That Perfect The Puzzle
Have you seen those cute little people who run past you on the trail or hop next to you on the elliptical – you know the ones. They don the cute little sweats, a cute little headband, and a cute little radio. Weight loss was never their problem and they cannot understand a person who struggles with weight loss.
All right, we have had enough of that. Now is time for us real people to have a discussion. You may be one who is sojourning down the diet road for the first time, or you may have gone down the street so many times the street names bear your own moniker. Either way, you need not worry. The secret to the mystery of the cute little headband and the cute little radio are moments away. So, let us go then.
BTW, before you start, read this awesome review of Venus Factor System in here.
The Sum of The Parts Make a Whole
Our first foray into the labyrinth of BMI perfection will be losing weight by attacking our diet. I have gathered some of the web’s best and most varied tips, strategies, methods and tricks to save you from the surfing serfdom. Here they are, from numbers to knowledge.
Easy Ways To Lose Weight: 50 + Ideas
Author: Stealth Health.
Published at: Reader´s Digest
Well, the folks at Reader’s digest didn’t beat around the bush. They went right to the tried and true and immediately spilled their beans; watch your diet and exercise. That is nice to know right. This article peppers us, the reader, with fifty ideas (not steps, really) that combine to make one long grocery list. Here are some of the finer ones.
- Drizzle honey on fresh fruit
- Eat Shrimp
- Carry a notebook for a week and write everything down
- Walk for 45 minutes a day
If you were to delve deeper into the site and followed the rules, you might find yourself eating a honey-shrimp s ’more while walking around the office. However, if you are into long lists and persnickety advice, there it is.
16 Ways To Lose Weight Fast
Author: Jessica Girdwain
Published at: Health Magazine
[Read More: 15 Effective Tips To Stop Sugar Cravings]
Wait! Do not fall for the first fierce fighter flirting with fifty. If you like smaller numbers on or off the scale, try a sixteen on for size. The folks over at Health magazine are attempting to lowball the 50+ girls. Do they pack a punch? Here are some tips that are unique.
- Swap out items in your biggie meal – yep, swap fries with apples
- Watch the salt intake – maybe, just maybe, some of the extra weight is water? We hope so.
- This one is my favorite – Have a 300-calorie breakfast. Well, if we could do that with no problem, why are we reading this?
15 Best Fat burning foods
Published at: Muscle and Fitness Hers Magazine
If you are into a pseudo paleo, these fifteen tips are for you. This is literally a list from soup to nuts. Paleo diets encapsulate (so they say) the food stuffs of ancient man; one who forages from the brush, eats twigs and berries and hunts down small game most of the time with an occasional wooly mammoth snuck in to fatten up for winter. If you like that, this is your starter kit. Here are some of my favorites that I actually eat myself.
- Avocado – watch the amount
- Water – water, water, water!
- Honey – there it is again. When you see the same thing in multiple places, it is generally the right idea.
In case you did not notice, the only real carb source (other than the sugar in the honey) is oatmeal. That means, if you don’t get the proper carbs from the rest of the paleo diet, such as beans, peas, etc. you will most certainly down your own fist after about three days.
Also, make sure to discover the most popular weight loss pils out there right now: Best Weight Loss Pills 2013: Shed Those Pounds And Get Slim!
Top 10 Fat Burning Foods
Published at: Healthy Weight Forum
Now we are on to something. Healthy Weight Forum has done the hard work for us and listed, directly, the foods to eat.
- Tea – okay, not really a food. Nevertheless, it is number one over at HWF.
- Fish – makes sense. No warning about mercury, though, for any of you that watches that kind of thing.
- Garlic and Onions – there is a hidden benefit here. Sure, they help metabolize fat. The better news is that vampire from the club Saturday won’t stalk you anymore.
8 Easy Tips On How To Lose Weight
Author: Natasha Burton
Published at: Cosmopolitan
Slicing the 16 steps to eight like a hot knife through margarine, the Cosmo girls bring it in with tiny changes.
- Don’t drink your calories – meaning, don’t replace a meal with a meal shake
- Eat veggies first – you know, they are on to something there
- Swap Pasta for Squash – oh well, my hopes are dashed (not with salt). The girls went right off the deep end on that one. I do not do hoards of gourds.
And now, the rest of the sum of the parts that make a whole
Now that we have blistered through the diet advice and have gotten our notebook, garlic, office walking pumps and green tea, it is time to look at the other alternative – burn it, churn it, earn it. If your idea of dropping the weight means picking some up, this is your section. However, if you did not read part one, go back and do so. It is part of the puzzle.
16 Tips To Triple Your Workout Effectiveness
Author: Leo Babauta
Published at: ZenHabits
Zenhabits has laid out a nifty plan to get our engines revving. I like it! Their first tip, and the most fun, is to limit your workout to 30-40 minutes. Did she really write limit? I have to try to get my work out up to 30 minutes. I can’t imagine cutting my exercise from…from….what, like an hour. Please.
Here is what I do like from the Zen tips. Mix up the workouts. It is proven that halving your walk from 20 minutes to ten and then doing some other workout is better than the walk alone.
5 Workout Techniques To Burn Major Calories
Author: Kirsten Palmer
Published at: Gaiam Life
Small numbers are what I like. I can count to five on one hand, one foot or the first five of a six-pack of skinny cows.
These are easy and I want you to look for a “repeater” from section one.
- Resistance – muscles that struggle to move are muscles that metabolize. Get in there and pick up something heavy
- Muscle confusion (hint)
- Four-limb exercises – if you get your whole body in the groove you will burn weight faster and your cardiovascular health will be better for it.
- Light resistance – now I know they used the word resistance already, but in this case, you take a couple of dumbbells (not people, weights) and hold them while slowing down your regular cardio routine.
Did you see muscle confusion? We have seen that before. Tricking up the muscles is effective. You will burn more calories, even when resting.
The five-tip plan is a good one, a foundation for what is to come, and what the secret of the losing weight game is.
Belly Fat Exercises
Author: Aurora Geib
Published at: Natural News
Abs of flab are a sure way to get injured when working out too hard and can put a strain on your back, which has to do all the heavy lifting. Moreover, the midsection is a favorite hangout (no pun intended) spot for adipose tissue. Natural News has nailed the steps to crunching the abs. Here are my one favorite.
- Exercise ball crunch – if you are like me, it is hard on your back to get down on the ground and make your chin kiss your belly button. A better and more effective way is to get an exercise ball and lay back, balancing on your hips and crunching away. My tip on this one is to deflate the ball a bit. If there is too much air, you are going to go careening into the TV stand and just make a mess of the place.
Workout Tips – Quick Tricks
Author: Mark Anders
Published at: Fitness Magazine
Who doesn’t like quick tricks? If they work, they can be done anywhere anytime and with little effort. In addition, if your name is Fitness Magazine, you probably know what you’re writing.
- Pound the treadmill – no, not with your feet. Do what you always do. Fitness Magazine says just adding some dumbbells powers up the effort.
- Chart your progress – remember a while ago when the advice was to carry a book? It is indeed a great idea to document your progress. First, you can see the times, the foods and the stressors that trip you up. Oh, and when you see the density digits dropping, you will certainly feel motivated.
Healthy Paleo Workouts
Author: Alison Golden
Published at: Paleo-NonPaleo
We have already highlighted the idea of paleo diets. Now we can finish our list with paleo workouts. The paleolithic era human, if you remember, forages for food and chases rabbits. Well, that, says paleononpaleo.com, is a workout. This last article is an article of motivation, as a woman who lost 115 pounds tells her inspiring story of life change.
One Plus Two Make One
Before the end, I would encourage you to check out Phen 375 in this detailed review.
Yes, we are at the end of the road. However, we are at the beginning of what could be a beautiful relationship. Diet, meet exercise. Exercise, meet diet. These are the parts of the puzzle that will help you succeed. Eating right is important for your health, longevity and disease prevention.
However, a strong, lean body is easy on the joints, helps with cholesterol, improves cardio health and lowers blood pressure. So read these articles, take from them the tips that you want and make sure to do a little of each: diet and exercise.