It’s the hushed topic no one wants to talk about.
Getting a STD (sexually transmitted disease) is embarrassing to admit, but it is a reality we all have to face in our modern world where having multiple sex partners in your life is more the norm than the exception.
As we all know when you have sex with one person, it is like you are having sex with all their other partners as well because STDs are contagious and even worse they remain hidden for a long time.
Without realizing it your boyfriend could be sharing not only his love with you, but the herpes he picked up from his last girlfriend and vice versa!
What Is This Disease?
Well, to be honest this is not a disease but a contagious virus that can lay dormant inside of you until something triggers an outbreak. There are two types:
- HSV-1 (Oral) - Type 1 causes painful sores around the mouth and lip areas
- HSV-2 (Genital) – This one usually infects your lower regions below the waist.
Suppression: There has been no cure so far and those diagnosed with herpes have to face a lifetime of breakout infections and strong medications which can only suppress the virus.
Side Effects: Many sufferers struggle to live a normal life as they deal with the painful symptoms of this “disease” as well as the negative aspects of the medicine like hair loss or nausea.
Embarrassment: Then there is the embarrassment and fear of telling any potential lover and having him or her reject you.
Melanie Addington – The Face Behind The Ultimate Herpes Protocol
Created by Melanie Addington with the help of her physician father, this report will give you a step by step process to naturally get rid of this bad stuff for good.
[Make Sure To Read: 10 Superfoods That Will Boost Your Health]
She as a former sufferer has personally gone through the same pain and frustration you have.
Using her own experience and her father’s medical expertise, she offers you an inexpensive and permanent way to cure you without subjecting your body to harsh chemicals.
How Does It Work & What Is It All About?
Her one of a kind solution offers three phases of treatment that will knock the virus out of your body forever.
- Phase 1 – The first part of the protocol focuses on strengthening your immune system so it can better fight the herpes as well as secondary infections that your organism attracts in its weakened state.
- Phase 2 – It shows you how you can naturally break down the defensive coating around the virus making it easier to destroy.
- Phase 3 – And in the final part, you will learn how to keep it from cloning itself which leads to the never ending spread of the disease.
All Natural & Affordable: What makes Addington’s protocol so different from what you have seen before is that it only relies on natural methods instead of stacks of pharmaceutical pills and that it only costs a one time fee of $59 instead of thousands of dollars every year for a pill or cream regimen.
Can You Trust This Method?
PS: You can buy this program on its official website here - Ultimate-Herpes-Removal.com
As someone who has been in your shoes, Melanie is very passionate about ending this epidemic and so she does everything she can to help fellow sufferers.
- Lengthy Process – She is very upfront about how this is a long term solution and not a quick fix and acknowledges that for some people the protocol is not effective.
- Money Back Guarantee – That is why she offers a full refund of money for those who want to try it for 60 days and will be unhappy with the results achieved.
- Not So Expensive – When you think about how much you spend each year on traditional medicine, $59 with a money back guarantee is not a bad deal.
- Extra Free Bonuses – She also throws in two brochures on “Meeting People Online” and “Happy Now” which helps you deal better with the social repercussions of living with herpes.
- Alleged Positive User Experience – The feedback so far from users has been very positive. They are finding themselves free of this virus, living their lives they way there were meant to, healthy and happy.
[Recommended: Top 15 Fat Burning Foods You Need To Know]
Definitely Check Out:
Latest posts by Christine Derrel (see all)
- Truth About Phen375: Reviews, Ingredients, Side Effects And Much More - September 15, 2014