HEY! DO NOT Buy Focus T25 until you read My REVIEW based on Fully Researched Information! USER FEEDBACK Included!
The Focus T25 Workout is a full body exercise program that incorporates strength and jump training for short periods of time per each session. With this program, which utilizes the F.I.T system (Focus Interval Training), you’ll work on one muscle group at a time, moving from one exercise to another without any rest!
Surprisingly, the base program does not require any equipment making it great for people on the go.
Fitness Specialist Shaun T & The Stuff from Focus T25 Package You Will Get
Shaun T, born Shaun Thompson, is a celebrity choreographer and fitness trainer. Shaun began his career as fitness and health specialist years ago when he worked as a health program manager at Wyeth and then Equinox Fitness.
His next addition is the Focus T25. This system comes with 10 DVDs divided into 2 main phases (alpha and beta). The program lasts for 10 weeks (70 days) in a 5-day workout and 2-day rest routine.
But don’t be fooled by “rest days” – one of these is to weigh in and check your measurements and the other one is to stretch your muscles extensively.
- Alpha phase – This first phase lasts for 5 weeks and consists of Cardio, Speed 1.0, Total Body Circuit, Ab Intervals, and Lower Focus DVDs.
- Beta phase – The second phase lasts for another 5 weeks and consists of Core Cardio, Speed 2.0, Rip’t Circuit, Dynamic Core, and Upper Focus!
- Gamma phase (optional) – This third stage takes another 28-days and consists of 4 DVDs, including Rip’t Up, Pyramid, Extreme Circuit, and Speed 3.0!
There are also 3 bonus items to help you meet your weight loss and fitness goals much easier, including Quick Start Guide, Get It Done Nutrition Plan, and Alpha-Beta Wall Calendar.
Pay attention: You will even get a “5 Day Fast Track”, excellent book with nutrition plan consisting of just a 5 small meals daily during a 5 days period. Each will take you just 5 minutes to prepare, using only 5 ingredients!
Alpha and Beta phases will cost you just $119.85. However, the Gamma phase will cost you an additional $60.00!
Focus T25 vs. Insanity
The Insanity program is made by the Shaun-T as well. However, there are some significant differences between these 2 weight loss routines!
– Focus T25 is based on a 25-minute workout, 5 days a week (for 10 weeks / 70 days). Fridays are double (50 minutes), and you can choose Sundays as stretch days.
– Insanity is based on average 45-minute daily workout routine, 6 days a week (for just 60 days).
Intensity and workout focus:
– T25 is focusing on cardio workouts that represent a good beginners routine that can get you ready for Insanity or Insanity MAX 30.
– Insanity workout program was created for people who want hardcore cardiovascular exercise program with plyometric-based movements that will push you to your limits of fat burning possibilities.
– Focus T25 requires a pull-up bar and some resistance bands or dumbbells (Optional – yoga mat and heart rate monitor).
– Insanity does not require any equipment (Optional – yoga mat and heart rate monitor).
– Both programs cost the same – $119.85!
If you’re older or a newbie to the exercising, I recommend you Focus T25 as you will be able to handle its intensity much better!
Advantages of This Program
- Easy online ordering with extra services such as rush delivery!
- You will pay for this program in 3 payments of 1/3 of products final price!
- Great program for beginners with Beachbody products!
- Provides a plan for a complete change of your lifestyle including exercise, food, and meals!
- The extended Gamma Phase is an excellent way to get back into shape!
- Takes very limited time to exercise (just 25 minutes a day)!
Disadvantages & Things You Will Not Like
- Not for more skilled and advanced users!
- The meal plan is slightly expensive and wasteful!
Valuable & Mostly Positive User Feedback with Achieved Results
After analyzing the user feedback, I have found online I have to say that it is quite positive! Most customers who have stuck to the program and meal plan without any deviation mostly point out these:
- It’s a great product to start with and will lead to amazing results in just a few weeks!
- You’ll notice increased energy levels in just a few weeks, and the program will generate visible results that will keep you motivated till the end!
- On the one hand, a few comments did say that T25 is an excellent starter program for anyone who hasn’t been active in years.
- On the other hand, someone who is moderately active and wants to shed those few extra pounds should go for the Insanity Workout!
- Users mention that the meal plan can be a little on the expensive side with too many wasted ingredients that were only used once!
Pay attention: Ultimately, if you’re just getting back into fitness then the Focus T25 with Gamma Phase is an excellent way to get back into shape and to work your way up to the intense cardio workouts of Insanity.
If you are just now beginning with Beachbody programs, then I highly recommend Focus T25 for you! Once you finish this one, you can go for more advanced regimes.
As long as you stay committed you will see results in a few short weeks! More importantly, you will phase in a fresh lifestyle that incorporates healthy eating and exercise that could last you a lifetime.
Similar Beachbody products that may help you as well:
- Insanity (read more)
- Insanity Max 30 (read more)
- P90X3 (read more)
- Hip Hop Abs (read more)
- 21 Day Fix (read more)
- Focus T25 Results From Real People – 25 minute (FAT BURNING) Workout – on FitnessRocks.org
- Week 2 of Focus T25-getting amazing results!!! 🙂 – on SparkPeople.com
- Real Focus T25 Results? Anyone Got a Anbiased Review? – on MyFitnessPal.com
- T25 Reviews – No More Fakes Please. Real Info Inside – on AustinEmerging100.com
- My Progress in Focus T25 Challenge – on ILoseBabyWeight.com