REMEMBER: These Are TOP 8 Most Effective Exercises to Speed Up Your Weight Loss! Pay SPECIAL Attention to Exercise #4! These Tips Helped Over 129, 000 Readers!
Here’s the uncomplicated and unattractive truth about exercise – if you want to lose weight, you need to do quite a lot of it. I know that’s not what all the hyped-up marketers want you to hear (so you can buy one more product promising ‘instant weight loss’) but the sooner you accept this universal truth, the sooner you will reach your goal.
- CLICK HERE to jump to our ultimate table!
But this doesn’t have to be a tragedy! There are many common sense and enjoyable ways to lose that extra belly fat without working out like a crazy person at the gym.
Let me present to you the top 8 weight loss exercises you should definitely try:
1. Jogging (435 Calories Burned Per Hour)
Running is one of the top full body workouts out there and the best part is that the only ‘equipment’ you need is a pair of good shoes. Jogging a few kilometers a day will:
- Boost Your Metabolic Rate
- Increase Your Fitness Levels & Endurance
- Help You Shed That Unwanted Body Fat
All this will happen faster than you ever thought possible. However, jogging is hard on your knees so it’s always best that you make progress slowly, increasing your speed and distance as your fitness levels increase.
These Are The MOST POPULAR Posts In Here:
- Top 22 High Protein Foods That Will Banish Your Hunger
- Beginner’s Guide to 7 Day GM Diet Plan
- 8 Best Ways to Lose Belly Fat Naturally
Quick tip: Never try to improve your speed and distance at the same time! It’s always best to first focus on increasing your distance. To find out how many calories you burn during this activity, check out this calculator here.
2. Walking (167 Calories Burned Per Hour)
If jogging is a bit too intense for you or if you have joint problems, then walking is an excellent solution for you.
- Easier – There are many studies indicating that walking can be even better for your weight loss than running and it’s certainly safer and easier to get started with.
- Get social – It’s also a great way to socialize when you get friends to join you on your walk. This way you don’t get bored with your regime and you will have a group of people holding you accountable.
Please note: The goal, when you’re walking, is to keep a comfortable pace where talking is a bit difficult but still doable and you’ll see results in no time. To check out calories burned during this activity, use this tool here.
Attention: Phen375 will help you lose weight easily.
3. Weight Training (363 Calories Burned Per Hour)
How would you like to burn calories non-stop for up to 48 hours no matter what you’re doing? That’s the power of this type of training and the effect of after burn.
Most people, who just want to lose some pounds, think that they don’t need to worry about going to the gym to lift some weights. This is especially true for women who worry about looking too ‘bulky’.
This misconception about weight training and fat loss could be holding back your progress because no dietary regime is complete without a little effort in the gym.
Building muscle is one of the most effective ways to burn fat and the best part is that it continues to burn fat for up to 48 hours after you exercise. Talk about getting the most out of your workout!
4. Cycling (508 Calories Burned Per Hour)
Riding a bike is one of the best cardiovascular exercises out there and it’s also a whole lot of fun!
- No traffic jam – Breezing past traffic as you feel the wind in your hair and burn massive amounts of calories – the benefits of cycling are huge!
- Motivation – Another great thing about cycling is that it’s a competitive sport so you can use a little competition to motivate you.
Simply choose one goal that challenges you but is still within your reach and create a game plan for finishing it. Soon, you won’t feel like you’re exercising anymore! Your competitive spirit will take you through the whole process and help you lose pounds easily.
Pay attention: To check out calories burned, visit this website here.
5. Swimming (653 Calories Burned Per Hour)
For a low impact, high results sport look no further than swimming. This seemingly effortless activity burns hundreds of calories, literally, without you breaking a sweat.
Read more: 15 Effective Tips to Stop Sugar Cravings
The many swimming strokes will help you get different types of aerobic exercise and will provide a new challenge to master.
Simply swim a few laps around the pool every day and you’ll see a noticeable difference in your fitness level and waistline without any damage to your knees or ankles.
Swimming will definitely help you burn calories, count them in here.
6. Aerobic Exercise (399 Calories Burned Per Hour)
Aerobic exercise is a great way to get your heart pumping and shed those stored calories. A simple 20 minute session a few times a week can help you get rid of unwanted weight fast. There are many different types of these workouts on the market with varying degrees of success.
However, to make sure that you’re using the most effective program, you’ll need to do a little research. All you need to do is to search around few review websites and ask a few of your close friends about what would they recommend.
7. Sex! (292 Calories Burned Per Hour)
Before you brush it off – hear me out. There are numerous clinical studies that now prove that sex is a great form of exercise as well as a natural part of life.
Regular lovemaking can: Burn calories, increase strength of your heart and help you gain more confidence! So, have more (responsible) sex – doctor’s orders!
8. Dancing (254 Calories Burned Per Hour)
If you’re looking for a fun way to tone up and lose weight, why don’t you try dancing? This is an excellent way to raise your heartbeat and the constant challenges along with the changing rhythm & routines will make sure you never get bored.
Luckily, there are many different types of dancing activities so you can be sure that you’ll find something that fits your personality and your lifestyle.
How Often Should You Work Out?
Exercise for 1 Hour
Calories Burned (120lbs / 54kg Body Weight)
Calories Burned (160lbs / 72kg Body Weight)
Calories Burned (200lbs / 91kg Body Weight)
Calories Burned (240lbs / 109kg Body Weight)
Most respectable health professionals recommend that in order to get the optimum results you should exercise:
- At least 3 times a week
- For 20 minutes a session
Keep in mind: At least one day of rest a week is mandatory and you must make sure you drink lots of water the entire time you’re exercising.
Where to next? Read this: Beginner’s Guide To 7 Day GM Diet Plan
So there you have it – eight perfectly legitimate and fun ways to lose your flab and get the shape you dream of. I hope you found here the best exercise for weight loss and that you will share your results with us.
You can either choose one or two of these exercises or mix them up to make sure you have a fun and challenging program.
Further Resources You Should Read
- 24 Fat-Burning Ab Exercises (No Crunches!) – on Health.com
- Top 10 Best Fat Burning Exercises – Fat Burning Workouts at Home – on FitnessBlender.com
- 15 Best Workout Tips of All Time – on FitnessMagazine.com
- 5 min belly fat DESTROYER – Six Pack Shortcuts – on YouTube.com
- The 10 Best Exercises To Burn Fat And Lose Weight Fast – on LeanItUp.com