Sticking to a diet is never easy. In fact, as a growing number of Americans fight to remain healthy, it only seems to become more difficult each day. While there are temptations all around us, effective solutions are never to be found. You might wonder, what options are open to us?
Obviously exercise and diet is a start, but for many this is just not enough! Dietary supplements are really popular, but with it being a mostly unregulated market, you can never be sure that you are getting what you paid for! Nor that it will even work as guaranteed. Therefore, this easy option leaves us in a bind!
However, there is something else you can try. A machine that takes innovative approach towards weight loss and good health! It is called the NutriBullet Blender and it has managed to make a significant impact in the diet and healthy eating industry.
Lets take a look at this great device with a critical eye, check out the producing company, review products they sell, take a look at their prices, and discover where you could buy these products for much cheaper price!
Then, we will compare Nutribullet with similar machines that are on the market right now. Of course, we will also go through user’s feedback so that you can decide if this is the right product for you or not!
The Nutribullet – All You Have to Know About This Blender
This product is a special type of blender sold by the NutriBullet Company. It is often advertised as the machine that goes beyond what common juicers do!
According to the company claims this product blends so finely that it extracts the nutrients from fruits and vegetables, which would otherwise pass through your body without absorption! Therefore, by drinking shakes and smoothies made on this device you absorb extra minerals and nutrients from the same amount of food!
In addition, the healthy food we would use to prepare these would help reduce your weight and increase your overall health as well!
These Are The MOST SHARED Posts In Here:
- Top 22 High Protein Foods That Will Banish Your Hunger
- 8 Best Ways to Lose Belly Fat Naturally
- Beginner’s Guide to 7 Day GM Diet Plan
Although there is limited scientific research to back these claims, the NutriBullet Blender is regarded as a fantastic solution for reducing pretty much any food into a very fine uniform mixture.
Easy Way to Operate This Machine
[Read More: Top 6 Juice Cleanse Diets Worth Trying]
If you are worried that it may be complicated to use this machine then I highly recommend you to check out the video above! The whole process is very easy and it works like with many other blenders:
- First, fill a special cup with all the stuff you want to blend.
- Secondly, fit the blender over the top like a cap.
- After making sure the cap is on tight, you turn the cup upside down before placing on the blender stand.
When all these steps are done, you can start blending by turning this machine on!
Interesting Stuff I Discovered About The Manufacturer
The Company exists solely to sell the Blender and accessories. However, it is owned by a larger parent company that also owns several other products, including:
- The Magic Bullet
- Baby Bullet
- Party Bullet
- Back 2 Life
- Youthology Research Institute
The company can be found at nutribullet.com where it provides an array of information regarding its products, television appearances, tasty recipes and user testimonials! The best part, this company offers an extensive return policy and free shipping as well!
All The Stuff You Will Get When Ordering The NutriBullet Blender
[Related: 15 Effective Tips to Stop Sugar Cravings]
I highly recommend to watch the video above to see what you will get with NutriBullet Pro 900 series! The mixer is only sold as a part of a deal that includes:
- The actual blender
- Set of 2 additional cutting blades
- Set of 2 more blending cups
- Great nutrition book (as a limited time offer!)
The price for all of this is just $89.99!
The Nutribullet Accessories – Best Way to Improve Your Weight Loss Success!
If you are looking to add stuff to your mixer, then you are in luck. Though the deal comes with a few spare parts, the official website expands on this with numerous supplemental items to choose from!
These break down into two main categories:
- Nutritional supplements – Including a wide array of various powders, seeds and dried fruits for higher healthy nutrients such as: Organic chia seeds, cacao nibs, goji berries, maca powder & superfood fat burning boost (1 package between $10-$20.00).
- The NutriBullet Vitality SuperBoost Formula – This is special dietary supplement created by the Company for use in the blender and it should: Boosts your vigor, reduce stress levels, joint pain and inflammation, improve your sleep and bone strength! You should get 1 month supply for free, then $29.99 a month with an addition $7.99 shipping price.
- Extra spare parts – Numerous accessories are made to enhance the product. These include stuff like: Extra cups, additional extractor blades, travel mugs & bags and special cookbooks.
The 3 Best Recipes for Incredible Shakes & Smoothies
Recipe #1 – The “Cholesterol Crusher Blast”
Say you want to reduce your cholesterol. Well then, you are lucky! This recipe is aimed at reducing your cholesterol while providing a tasty drink.
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 Handfuls of kale
- 1 Cup of blueberries
- ½ Banana
- 1/3 Cup cooked oatmeal
- 10 Almonds
- 2 Tablespoons of raw cacao
Filling to the line with spring water, simply blend and enjoy!
Recipe # 2 – The “Sleepy Seeds”
If a sleep aid is what you are looking for, then this recipe is here to help you.
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 Handfuls of spinach
- 1 Banana
- ¼ Cup of raspberries
- ¼ Cup of blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tablespoon of sunflower seeds
Recipe #3 – The “Skinny Blast”
Finally, if you are looking for a weight loss drink, then this formula tells you to wait no longer.
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 Handfuls of spinach
- 1 Banana
- 1/8 Cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 Peeled orange
- 1 Carrot
- 1 ½ Tablespoons of hemp seeds
This combination guarantees that it will be tasty yet full of nutrients!
Check Out Following Video That Shows You 6 Different Cool Recipes You Should Try Right Now!!!
Keep in mind: The official website offers incredible number of recipes (precisely 522) aimed at particular goals. In addition, other recipes can be found online, created by users of the product!
Check out some of the recipes in here:
- Facebook.com – Awesome collection with over 152 000 likes. You will love this resource.
- 10 Awesome Smoothies for Weight Loss by AllNutribulletRecipes.com
Nutribullet Versus 2 Competing Products
Lets examine the general competition. Of the vast majority of blenders currently on the market, this product tends to win out in two points.
- It blends very well – The vast majority of reviews comparing this one to other blenders state that the product is excellent at blending.
- The basic model comes with a 600 watt motor. This blows away a lot of the competition, including the Magic Bullet, which only has a 250 watt motor.
[This Might Be of Interest: The 8 Most Effective Exercises for Full Body Weight Loss]
1. NBB Versus Ninja Blender
Lets take a look at the Ninja Blender. When it comes to general blending, both work really well.
However, the NB Blender shines when it comes to smoothies and juices. In comparison to this, the Ninja shines when it comes to making chopped salads, or even crushing ice.
2. NBB Versus Vitamix Blender
Lets examine the Vitamix Blender. When compared to the NutriBullet Blender, it tends to win in processing raw foods. However, it is more expensive, bulkier and has an array of confusing options.
Valuable User Feedback & Reviews You Should Check Out as Well
So what do people think of it? The vast majority of users (not including those provided on the website itself) are very happy with the blending power and how the NutriBullet fits in their kitchen.
- PrimePhysiqueNutrition.com – “If you have a busy lifestyle and is a person whose always “on the go”, then this is the product for you.” – Verdcit from the page.
- MyFitnessPal.com – Read this, lots of interesting comments and recipes.
- Examiner.com – An interesting point of view written by Pam Raikos.
- WellAndGood.com – Verdict: “The takeaway? While it’s not a Vitamix replacement, the NutriBullet seems to live up to the hype (cheesy infomercial aside) about its smoothie-blending prowess.”
- GlobalAnimal.org – This is really interesting article, check it out.
Of the concerns listed, the vast majority are from a deformation that can occur at the base of the NutriBullet which causes juice to leak while blending. In addition, people who were looking for a blender for specific purposes not listed under what the company offered were less than satisfied with their purchase.
The Best Place to Get It for Advantageous Price
The best place to get it is from their website at Nutriliving.com. The website has an order form, so that you can order it directly from the provider and you can choose from 3 options:
- Nutribullet 600 – $89.99
- Nutribullet Pro (900 Series) – $129.99
- Nutribullet RX – $199.99
In addition, numerous brick and mortar outlets sell this product, including Bed Bath & Beyond as well as Wal-Mart. Finally, you can buy used products off of eBay or Amazon.
Keep in mind: There is no quality guaranteed when purchasing used equipment.